How it works
Precision Polling is the fastest and easiest way to gather data using the telephone.
Just follow these 4 easy steps:
- Design your survey on the web
- Record questions in your own voice
- Upload your phone list or select a dial-in phone number
- Get results in real-time
Why Should I Use It?
- 10¢ Per Call, No Setup Fees. Dramatically reduce your polling costs.
- Answers in Hours, Not Days. Set up your survey this afternoon, get results this evening.
- Powerful Features. We support branching, rotation, voice capture, routing calls, and more.
What Is Precision Polling Used For?
The phone is a powerful way to reach and engage the widest possible audience. Here are just a few of the ways our customers use Precision Polling today:
Campaigns and political consultants run tracking polls, horse race polls, message testing surveys, and quick polls on hot-button issues.
Event organizers have attendees call-in to give their feedback after each session. Everyone can participate, and paper forms and manual tabulating are eliminated.
Schools call parents to get instant feedback on performance. Teachers use phone polls to run quizzes in the classroom and get results in real-time.
Non-profits and other member organizations poll their members to learn how to improve services, increase engagement, and raise awareness.
Member organizations of all sizes run polls to mobilize volunteers, get RSVPs for events, and to gather data from the field.