Job Satisfaction Survey
The Secret to a Happier, More Productive Workforce? Job Satisfaction Surveys.
Job satisfaction surveys and questionnaires are an easy way to measure employee loyalty and uncover areas for improvement. The insights you gain can help you:
- Improve retention and keep your best employees
- Increase overall productivity
- And have happier employees!
Job Satisfaction Survey Tips:
- As a general rule for employee job satisfaction surveys, reassure your employees their survey responses will be kept confidential
- Make the employee job satisfaction questionnaire mandatory to avoid response bias
- Focus questions on employees' understanding of expectations, challenges, perceived opportunity for advancement and workplace recommendations
Want help getting started quickly?
SurveyMonkey's pre-made, methodologically sound survey templates take the guesswork out of creating job satisfaction surveys. With our customizable job satisfaction templates, human resources professionals and small business owners can measure employee job satisfaction in a variety of ways:
- Employee Job Satisfaction: How happy are your employees overall?
- Career Training and Development: What do employees think of your company's job training and development program?
- Self-Assessment: How would employees rate their job performance and satisfaction?
- Employee Satisfaction with Company: How would employees rate your company and the work environment?
- Employee Satisfaction with Personnel Policies: What do employees think of various human resource issues?
Sample Job Satisfaction Survey Questions
(from our Employee Satisfaction Survey Template):
- How meaningful is your work?
- Extremely meaningful
- Very meaningful
- Moderately meaningful
- Slightly meaningful
- Not at all meaningful
- How challenging is your job?
- Extremely challenging
- Very challenging
- Moderately challenging
- Slightly challenging
- Not at all challenging
- In a typical week, how often do you feel stressed at work?
- Extremely often
- Very often
- Moderately often
- Slightly often
- Not at all often
Looking for More Survey Types and Survey Examples?
- Business Surveys
- Certified Survey Questions
- Consumer Surveys
- Customer Loyalty Surveys
- Customer Satisfaction Surveys
- Employee Surveys
- Employee Satisfaction Surveys
- Event Planning Surveys
- HR Survey & Training Survey
- Marketing Surveys
- Market Research Surveys
- Measurement and Testing
- Medical Research Surveys
- Non-Profit Surveys
- Online Polls
- Online Questionnaires
- Product Feedback Surveys
- Education Surveys
- Fun Surveys
- Harvard Graduate School of Education Pre K-12 Parent Survey
Why Do 15+ Million People Use SurveyMonkey?
Send an unlimited number of surveys and polls with our FREE plan.
- Easy to Use
Create and monitor your survey directly over the Internet — we've made it easy to get started, learn & use.
- Intuitive Design
There's no need to be a programmer or engineer — if you can check email or use Facebook, then you can use SurveyMonkey.
- Real Time Results
You can view your data as it comes in, keeping it to yourself or allowing others to see it.
- Trustworthy & Experienced
SurveyMonkey has helped over 15 million satisfied customers gather information online.
- Expands with Your Needs
SurveyMonkey PRO plans enhance your ability to gather & interpret information with advanced analytics and more.